Your Hospital Stay
Arriving at the Hospital
While you are at the Hospital
Leaving the Hospital
The admitting department provides a private setting where
patients can meet with an admitting representative to review
their demographic and insurance information and discuss what
they may expect during the hospital stay. In addition, the
admitting representative will present and review the medical
center's consent forms and all regulatory information. The
department is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. For
additional information, call 0512-2525344.
A hospital representative will ask you to complete and
sign several forms.
- If you are unable complete forms, please choose a
family member, next of kin or legal representative to
Hospital ID Bracelet
A hospital identification bracelet will be placed around
your wrist when you arrive.
- Wear this bracelet at all times.
- The hospital ID bracelet with your name, date of
birth and medical record number is our way of
- Hospital staff should check your ID bracelet before
giving you medicines and before tests, treatments or
You will be assigned to a room staffed by nurses and a
professional health care team.
- A state-of-the-art bed with a nurse call bell system
is provided for optimal safety and comfort. Push the
nurse call button if you need assistance.
- As a courtesy, personal care items will be given to
you when you arrive.